A story about "The Tournament" — 1 year ago
I thought this was fantastic
Hear me out
1. It’s a action film about Assassins set in Middlesbrough
MIDDLESBROUGH people. Utter shithole in the middle of the UK. Epic.
2. I’m not gonna lie, i watched it for Ian Somerhalder. He did an awful texas accent. Therefore Amazing
3. It was unintetionly hilarious. Who wrote this thing?
4. 90 minutes long. Hell i’ll watch anything if its 90 minutes long.
5. Robert Carlyle was a swearing drunk priest. Enough said
and this concludes the reasons this film was awesome , please don’t mock me :D