A question I have about this — 4 years ago
Really good; however, I would say the end was a bit disappointing. I don’t want to give away the story, but…
- why did Hesseth have to die the way she did? didn’t help the plot, seemed really disappointing to lose her in such a meaningless way.
- what was the Undying Prince trying to do? it was completely not explained?
- why wasn’t Calesta in the final scenes? seems unlikely
- why would the Hunter showing the Mercia ruler the divining break his pack with hell, really?
- why did the pilot from the Golden Glory have to die? really?
I could go on.
That said, I will read book three!