Why I recommend this — 6 years ago
- 62,000 frames of special effects frames (I counted each and every one of them).
- Jessica Biel in a bikini by a waterfall in Thailand.
- Jamie Fox gets killed (oops, did I spoil it for you?).
- HAL2000’s cousin gets killed (now I know I spoiled it).
- The second disc, in which director Rob Cohen almost convinces us that this is really a major-major motion picture.
Hey, it was not all bad. Top Gun, not. Firefox, not. Somewhere in between. I enjoyed the aerial sequences quite a lot.