Dork Beach — 5 years ago
Dork Beach would have been the best title for these dorks who think this living Hell is so great. Two men and a woman swim to an island, then dive off a high cliff into waters they don’t know the depths of. That is reason to rate this R, because some kid might actually do this in real life and becomne paralyzed for life, or dead.
Then they happen upon people as dumb as themselves. To make the plot more senseless, marijuana growers allow a bunch of pot smoking rich kids to stay there. Now, it might be credible if the dope peddlers allowed retired people, working people, anyone who wouldn’t steal their product. But not pothead rich kids. In real life, they’d gun them down day one. No possible deviation from that fact.
It gets worse. The dorks actually believe they can fight sharks. One of them is at least intelligent enough to warn them that it depends on the size of the shark.
At any rate, when a person arrives, the dorks attempt to kidnap that person. I’m sorry, but they’d be lying in blood from my knife if they tried that with me. Actually, if they tried that with 90% of the world’s population. The other 10% would have guns and gun them all down.
Then the hero beds his friend’s beautiful girlfriend, which makes sense, but then, he is forced to have sex with the ugliest woman yu ever saw in your life. Total gross out. She is very gross, and the thought is vomit inducing.