SHOCKING, TERRIFYING, EYE-OPENING
I’ve always been environment conscious, but seeing this makes you realized that it’s even worst than you think. All this, our little Earth could be gone in a blink of an eye. That means us too. No Earth, no us.
I can’t believe A LOT people still don’t believe global warming is real. IT’S REALPEOPLE!
Glaciers are melting at alarming rates, animals and people are dying: Polar bears are drowning (bye bye ice they need), hurricanes, typhoons and other geological events are killings millions of people, droughts are killing other millions of people. It’s not a little rain here and little rain there; it’s too much rain at one time or none at all.
EVERYBODYNEEDS TO WATCHTHISMOVIE
PEOPLEWHO DON’T BELIEVE IN GLOBALWARMING, WAKE UP ANDSMELLOURDYINGEARTH, WAKE UP ANDLOOK AT THECLIMATECRISIS WE AREFACINGANDCANAVOID IF WE START TO MAKEMAJORCHANGESNOW!
It affects us all. We could have 0 carbon emissions if we wanted too.
- Clean, renewable energy – all vehicles, all homes, buildings (work, schools, apartment, hotels, manufacturers, factories, etc.)
- Ban disposable items – use reusable, refillable, washable items
For those items that we have to throw out: Floss, women’s hygiene products, diapers (the disposable ones), bathroom, facial tissues, napkins, paper towels, garbage, poop bags, dryer sheets, etc. (make them 100% post-consumer, biodegradable and compostable. And for women’s hygiene products and diapers – bleached without chlorine, and dryer sheets, use reusable/washable/biodegradable ones instead of disposable and ban disposable ones.
- Ban non-degradable plastics (bags, disposable tableware, containers, etc.) and only make and use biodegradable and compostable plastics.
- Ban non-recyclable items
- Make environment education in schools mandatory
- Use environment-friendly inks for all printers (at work, home, in schools, commercial printers, etc – ex: soy ink), and for pens (like corn oil)
- Support local farms, buy locally-grown produce (less emissions from transporting the produce), grow/buy organic
Teach children to be environment-friendly from the day they are born
- Buy energy-efficient appliances, front-leading washing machines, hang clothes to dry instead of using the dryer
- Use fluorescent light bulbs – ban incandescent
- Walk, bike, roller blade, or take the bus –don’t drive
- Only make and sell 100% post-consumer items (printer paper, bathroom, facial tissues, paper towels, napkins – heck everything ever made!)
- Plant trees, donate money to a environmental organization to plant trees (for yourself and in somebody else’s name)
- Give environmental gifts
- AND SO MUCHMORE: It’s easy being green, just look online for A LOT more tips on how to reduce your ecological footprint.
IF WE ALL DO SOMETHING, WE CANALLWINANDSAVEOURPRECIOUSEARTHANDOURSELVES