5 Creative/Weird Stuff People Have Done to Potholes
If you see a pothole on the pavement or road, you ought to notify the relevant authority to have it repaired as soon as possible. Potholes on roads can result in car accidents in rare cases if they cause a driver to swerve, and they can cause damage to a car’s suspension system, tyres and even chassis. In addition, when people don’t notice a pothole on the pavement, they may end up tripping over and sustaining an injury. Fortunately, there are many professional companies qualified to repair potholes, and the sooner the jet gets done, the lower the final cost will be in the long run. It’s always best for repairs to be carried out as early as possible while the pothole remains small.
As a homeowner, you might find potholes on your property, such as on the driveway or flagged yard. Potholes are bound to arise over time, but they’re often worsened by water entering cracks and causing them to widen. It’s vital to have pothole repairs in Perth carried out as soon as you notice the problem if you want to make sure your property is hazard-free, and there are a variety of companies offering their services. However, you need to make sure you hire professionals you can trust.
If you’re looking for dependable experts for pothole repair, you might want to start by looking at Protec Repairs (visit site here). As long as you find a company you can trust, you can feel confident the pothole will be repaired to a high standard. Below, this article will take a look at five strange and creative things people have done to potholes before they were repaired.
Getting Creative with Potholes
When people get creative with potholes, they usually do so for artistic or photography reasons. Here are five of the wackiest things people have done to create a funny photo opportunity:
- Spaghetti and meatballs – One especially creative man in New York filled a pothole on a road with spaghetti and meatballs and proceeded to take a huge mouthful when being photographed by a friend.
- Alice in Wonderland – A young girl painted a pothole black and made it look like a rabbit hole before dressing up as Alice from Disney’s Alice in Wonderland and taking a picture of herself chasing a rabbit into the hole.
- Fishing – A man took advantage of a great photo opportunity with a pothole filled with water by pretending to fish in it.
- Mirror – A whole family were pictured pretending a very large pothole filled with water was a giant mirror.
- A pond – Though people probably weren’t responsible for putting it there, a very large crocodile was pictured in a pothole that was painted green to look like a swamp.
Finding a Company for Repairs
While it may be amusing to get creative with potholes that the authorities haven’t dealt with, it’s better to have them fixed as soon as possible as to prevent the problem from spiraling out of control. As long as a reputable company is hired for the repairs, the pothole will be fixed in no time.